Friday, October 30, 2009

1st class

Ha, actually it is my 1st class but others' second class. =X

I had a seminar in PWTC last Wednesday for an exhibition call NICE ( National Innovation Conference & Exhibition) under MMU Cnergy. When i reached Cyberjaya, Joanne told me tat the class had finished so I missed the 1st class. 3 hours gone... =.="

Back to the topic, when i 1st stepped in the class, my idea is: "hey, this lecturer looks cute." And later, i found out that his name is called Mr Halim. =X

There are two lecturer for this subject. Another MLC lecturer is also a funny guy called Mr Radzi. He claimed that he is Michael Schumacher's friend, his Proton Saga can run up to 230km/hour, he is good in maths because he like girls and etc...

One cute, one funny, what a fantastic combination! XD I enjoyed the class really.

Then before leaving, Mr Radzi asked us to do one acticity. He required us to find a partner and interview him/her. After that, draw your friend's image or something that represent your partner.

My partner is Choi. After interview each other, he drew me as storm + sunny cause I am quite emotional and unpredictable.

Choi's works. I accidentally sign my signature beside it. ><

Althought not the best, but it still look nice. But still, i prefer computer works. So i redo one using the Illustrator. Well, at least it looks 90% alike la. =X

I think i will use both of these logo for the blogs. Ha~ It show that i respect others' work. =X

Looking forward for next class, will update lesson 1 content soon. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment